Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: What have I done?!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Em Are's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot to say that I think one of the reasons I'm struggling a bit with this and feeling bratty or like I don't "deserve" Marisol, is because I've already gotten two brand new AG dolls (Kit & Addy) this year and three second hand (from my sisters). It seems kind of out of control!

    Em

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Ashlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm struggling with the same problem! So far, I've managed to keep her in the box, but I think that taking her out won't effect her resale TOO much. Look how much Lindsey goes for! As long as you keep her in really good shape I would say you can enjoy her in the meantime. Maybe not PLAY with her, but keep the box and take her out. But if you bond with her you probably won't ever sell her, so if you really are into selling her on ebay, I would get another one too.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL I definitely won't be of any help to you, as I have twin Marisols. They are beautiful and my two don't look exactly alike. Actually they are triplets with a Josefina. The three of them are in my Hacienda album. I can't imagine ever parting with any of them.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 09, 2005 10:31 PM: Message edited by: AG Dress Designer ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered her. Reading your listing just makes me know I did the right thing. Resale is good way to make money in a year or so. But I think I would keep her. If you can swing the extra money to get another one for resale, go for it. But keep this sweet one. Oh I can't wait now for my box to arrive from AG.

    Two, someone has two Marisol, no no I can't go there. With my luck, I will end up wanting two Marisol and will buy your extra one off ebay. hehehe laughing at myself.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's gorgeous and I agree with everyone else: Keep her and get another one to sell.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd keep her for yourself. Even if you decide to resell her in a few years after her retirement, she'll still sell for major $$s, despite being 'out of the box'. I doubt you could really do her damage. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I fell in love with Marisol too when I saw her... I had initially thought her too similar to Josie, but they're quite different. Both gorgeous though!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh my gosh! I did exactly the same thing. I bought 2 dolls for resale, and then I opened the cover of the boxes to make sure they sent the right dolls etc, and I was hooked on one of them. The other doll I don't have any sort of "bond" with, but the second one I opened hooked me. I now have her dressed in Josefina's weaving outfit, and I named her Louisa. She is much prettier than in the catalogue!!! I am glad to have the other one put away to sell later, and I recommend that for you two. I can enjoy her, because I know I have a perfect one left in the box.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •